[pmwiki-users] New Recipe - AuthTable

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Jan 10 16:37:37 CST 2007

On 1/10/07, marc <gmane at auxbuss.com> wrote:
> JB said...
> > New recipe.
> >
> >    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/AuthTable
> >
> > List attributes of all pages in a wiki.
> >
> > Example at: http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AuthList
>
> Nice one.

Yeah, this is great JB!

One thing that might help a bit is to make the links in the table go
to the appropriate attributes page, rather than just the page--making
it easy to click back and forth between the table and the actual
attributes. I suppose I could hack the code but it looked a bit over
my head.  If you like the idea, perhaps you could make the tweak.

Also, where an attr is set by a group, that could be a link to the
appropriate groupattributes page, with action=attr to check/change
that setting?  It would just save some keystrokes and time.

Thanks again, this is a nice addition to PmWiki!

Cheers,
Dan