[pmwiki-users] New page and template

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jan 11 12:09:21 CST 2007

On Thu, Jan 11, 2007 at 02:53:42PM +0200, Mark Trumpold wrote:
> This is what I would like to do.
>
> Have a link for a new page, once clicked a new page template comes up. The
> template will have the data entry fields, a place for an image to be
> uploaded (if desired), HR lines, and of course a post button.

Part of the challenge here is that uploading an image and creating a
page are treated as two separate actions in PmWiki.  I'm not sure
they can be easily combined into a single action/post... but we might
be able to do it.

Could you give an example somewhere of what you want the input
form to look like, and how you want the output to appear (i.e., the
page markup it should produce)?  That would make it a lot easier
to see if this can be done.