[pmwiki-users] Redirect to URL (not existing Wiki Page) - possible?

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Fri Jan 12 16:06:39 CST 2007

> On 2007-01-12 Patrick R. Michaud is rumoured to have said:

[snip great idea]

[/snip]

Patrick,

Thanks for your response.  I really like your idea, and agree that the protected 'Site.Redirects' page would be preferable.  This sounds similar to the InterMap stuff I've used before.

I'm not a php expert but from the great detail you provide can have a good play.

Thanks,
-Steve.