[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki's functions without building the wiki

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:50:57 CST 2007

Hello,

I would like to use IncludeText() so I can access the text in my wiki pages,
but I do _NOT_ want to generate the whole skin and page.
So when I include("pmwiki.php") > this automatically generates my wiki. I
don't want that, I only want to display the includeText() output.

Is there any possibility to tell pmwiki not do do anything? I only want to
be able to use the function includetext()

Thanks a lot :)