[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki's functions without building the wiki

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:05:30 CST 2007

I already tried that, but the HTML Header is required there...
This one: <!--HeaderText-->

And besides that, I also want to use the IncludeText arguments to only
include #from#to like
(:include Group/Page#from#to:) but I'd like this output when I go to

www.bla.com/wiki/include.php?grp=Group&art=Page

so include.php is something like

require_once('pmwiki.php');

if(isset($_REQUEST['grp']) && isset($_REQUEST['art'])) {
    $group = $_REQUEST['grp'];
    $art = $_REQUEST['art'];

    echo "$grp/$art viewing...<br>";
   // IncludeText call
}

But that instead renders my wiki, and I don't want that to happen...
Thanks for any help!

- Wouter / Jefklak