[pmwiki-users] Using pmwiki's functions without building the wiki

Wouter Groeneveld jefklak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:40:15 CST 2007

Dave: exactly, I want this feature because of the Ajax include in div tags.
J. Meijer: that sounds like way too much trouble just to get raw output,
instead of through the template file. Isn't it just possible to do something
with HandleActions in my current wiki installation? For instance just
defining another action, instead of "browse" something like "include"? I
first thought the "print" would be enough but it also generates a lot of
headers and styles.

If that is possible, how exactly do you bind an action to a function?
Hmm, I'll have to look this up, thanks.

Anyone with an easier method or way to do it, like my include.php script
file?
Thanks!

- Wouter