[pmwiki-users] WikiGallery question

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Tue Jan 16 06:19:40 CST 2007

Hi,

as i just wrote in an other thread, this question is solved. Problem
was (and is) german internet provider strato. (i know (and knew all
along) that they do not offer the most sophisticated solutions, but i
just do the admin, it's not my domain).

However the recipe works like a charm on my domain.

Best Regards,
Tom