[pmwiki-users] configure edit textarea size

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Wed Jan 17 08:21:33 CST 2007

hi list
I try to configure the size of the editmode textarea field

So far I understand could I change the values in Site.Preferences

But this has no effect. In the sourcecode threres still written

    <textarea name='text' id='text' rows='23' cols='60'

Site.Preferences
  # Editing components
   'e_rows' => '100',              # rows in edit textarea
   'e_cols' => '100',              # columns in edit textarea
   'Site.EditForm' => 'Site.EditForm' # location of EditForm

What could be the problem?

Best for me would be to disable rows and cols so that i could use width. How
would I do this?

Thanks for any hints
nos