[pmwiki-users] Version 2.2.0-beta22 - directives (reported by Marc)

marc gmane at auxbuss.com
Wed Jan 17 12:51:48 CST 2007

Jiri Hladuvka / OBUTEX said...
> Hi all,
> in http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/ChangeLog
> stays in Version 2.2.0-beta22
> * Allow multiple lines for markup:, wiki:, and page: template directives
> (reported by Marc)
>
> I tried to find more info in PITS and could not find any contribution
> from Marc
> nor a link in his Profiles page.
> Can someone to send me the link where I can learn more ?

Hi Jiri, Marc here :-) This was discussed in the thread "skin template
<!markup problem". There are a few related threads here and on
pmwiki.devel where I've been thrashing around trying to solve a problem
where (:noaction:) doesn't take affect on PmWiki pseudo-include pages -
such as, login, search, uploads (probably) and so on.

Finally, I decided to move the problem (or, at least, its solution) into
the template and use <!markup to control the appearance of the
PageActions. But I then promptly fell over another problem. Pm
simultaneously announced it as a bug and that it had been fixed, so PITS
was bypassed.

--
Cheers,
Marc