[pmwiki-users] How to custom a new "box" markup in config.php?

Elias Soong songjl at 163.net
Fri Jan 19 01:33:41 CST 2007

Hello,

I'm using PmWiki 2.1.3. I'd like to use a box to write comment or
warning information. I knew it could be like this:

>>bgcolor=#eeeeff border="1px
dotted blue"<<
%bgcolor=#ccccff% INFORMATION TITLE %%\\
INFORMATION CONTEXT
>><<

However, define a new markup in config.php may be a more convenient
solution. I've read http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomWikiStyles .
and added such lines at the end of config.php:

$WikiStyle['box']['bgcolor'] = '#eeeeff';
$WikiStyle['box']['border'] = '"1px dotted blue"';

Nevertheless, all text between %box% and %% keep unchanged. May be I
made something wrong, I wrote to ask for help.

Further more, is it possible to define a new box markup which not only
control text in it but also a marked title?

Thanks a lot.

Elias Soong