[pmwiki-users] How to space titles in search results

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Jan 19 06:01:55 CST 2007

On 1/19/07, Kevin <tokyostory2000 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When I do a site search on my site, the results are not spaced.  I
> learned to fix this problem elsewhere by using $titlespaced in the
> template, but I am not sure how to fix this in the search results.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Best,
>
> Kevin

Basically the same way as in a pagelist.  You just assign a fmt's to
the searchresults directive (or is it the searchbox... well one of
them).  Make sure you have a template that produces output with
titlespaced.  Use one of the existing templates, modify it, and put it
in Site.LocalTemplates so it won't get overwritten next time you
upgrade.

Cheers,
Dan