[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta24 released (wikiwords disabled, creole support)

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Tue Jan 23 01:36:11 CST 2007

Patrick wrote:

> I've just released 2.2.0-beta24

Congratulations on another fine release!  The creole support looks good too.

One thing I hate though ... that their 'WikiWizard' editor isn't in my favourite Wiki - PmWiki!  All my community would love a WYSIWYG editor.  The exisiting Perl based one on the cookbook didn't work that well.  WikiWizard seems Java based and independant of Wiki engine, although requires a servlet container.  This kind of restricts it usage on the Internet but perhaps not on Intranets.

I might even see if I have time to look at integrating the two for our Intranet.

Regards,
-Steve.