[pmwiki-users] GoalMeter

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 11:53:08 CST 2007

Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 5:13:55 PM, Seth wrote:

> I tried to put a goalmeter on my site,
> and it appears that pmwiki is deleting the change automatically,
> probably because I didn't install goalmeter correctly.

> Is there a method of checking what I did wrong?

> I installed gd library
> apt-get install php4-gd
> apachectl restart

Can you explain what you mean by "pmwiki is deleting the change
automatically"?
Is your installation successful in showing a goalmeter image?
Do you experience difficulties when changing values, i.e. the image
does not change?
Note that often it is necessary to reload the page for a value change
to take affect on the image displayed.

On my test site page edit is restricted, but you can see the page
source by clicking the "source" button in the page foot.

Hans