[pmwiki-users] Search box on PmWiki.org

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Tue Jan 23 16:54:30 CST 2007

I love that idea, and have often missed results because they are way
down the list of results.

How about taking that another step, and adding a mechanism to *order*
the groups that are returned. Perhaps by if the pagelist specifies a
groups then they are ordered first, followed by other groups in the
normal order.

  ~ ~ Dave