[pmwiki-users] Viewing Source in IE

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Jan 24 17:15:05 CST 2007

I recently upgraded to IE 7 and still have the problem I've had for
some time when viewing the source of a page, and mentioned before...

I've discovered if I click on a link such as the following:

[[Profiles.GroupFooter?action=source|click here]]

it will attempt to do a file download of pmwiki.php as a file type
php_auto_file.

However, interestingly enough... if I type the URL into the address
bar directly it displays the source just fine.  You can see the
behavior at

http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Snippets.Profiles  (click "found here")

Though it only does this in IE, not FireFox.  Any ideas?  And it may
not do this for everyone...

Cheers,
Dan