[pmwiki-users] Search box on PmWiki.org

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Jan 24 21:14:05 CST 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 08:13:22AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

<snip>

>     (:pagelist order=$:Category(Bug,Feature,Documentation)
>       $:Category=Bug,Feature,Documentation :)
I like this syntax, but you're right it may become unweildy as more
terms are added. What about pointing to a page of ordered terms?

> So, perhaps it's more appropriate as some sort of marker that
> means "order by" in the selection attribute itself, as in:
>
>     (:pagelist $:Category=(Bug,Feature,Documentation) :)
Another good option, and one I'd personally find useful. How about
taking a similar approach as we have for templates, where we can have a
page that defines various formats. In this case it would be lists, or
variable values.