[pmwiki-users] 2.2.0-beta26 change in auth?

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 09:45:42 CST 2007

The AuthTable recipe does not show up in the cookbook main list, but I can
find it if I search for it.  Can someone insert it in the main cookbook
page?

Thanks,
Russ

Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:21:14 -0500
From: "Ben Wilson" <dausha at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [pmwiki-users] 2.2.0-beta26 change in auth?
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com

It got a super double-secret thumbs up from me. The demo allowed me to
scan through the PmWiki site and remove some pages which people had
created (i.e. they were experimenting) without linking to any of the
main pages.

Regards,
Ben Wilson