[pmwiki-users] Problem with $EnableDrafts and restoring old versions

Tobias Thelen tobias.thelen at uni-osnabrueck.de
Sun Jan 28 12:53:08 CST 2007

Hello,

I'm using the draft capability in version 2.1.27 and encountered a
problem today:

If a draft version of a page exists, trying to restore an older version
of the (original, non-draft) page from the action=diff view leads to an
unexpected behaviour. A preview of the version to be restored comes up
in an edit form but it's not the expected older version but the current
draft version.

This seems to happen because the EditDraft handler always redirects to
the draft version (and additionally abolishes all extra arguments to
action=edit). To me, it appears that restoring older versions of a page
does not work as long as a draft version exists. Did I miss something (a
config option perhaps)? Is this a feature?

Regards,
Tobias

Tobias Thelen       tthelen at uni-osnabrueck.de
Zentrum virtUOS            Tel. 0541/969-6502
Zentrum  zur  Unterstützung  virtueller Lehre
--  http:// www.virtuos.uni-osnabrueck.de  --
Stud.IP-Anfragen bitte an kursmanager at uos.de!