[pmwiki-users] Upload markup for a page

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Tue Jan 30 01:37:28 CST 2007

The action attach provides a page to upload file to PmWiki.
Unlike some similar functions there does not appear to be a site
template or form for the upload page,
or corresponding markup. (eg perhaps (:upload:))

I am searching for some markup that would allow me to include an upload
filename field, browse button, and upload button (ie three of the four
items on the upload page)
on any page.

The background is that I want to use thumblist on a page, and allow
users to upload a photo to the page that would then display without
further action from them.

Ie
* user clicks browse button to locate image
* user clicks upload button
* after upload page returns to view mode, with the new photo being
displayed by thumblist

perhaps in the future the user could also input a caption

suggestions and thoughts would be appreciated

thanks

Simon