[pmwiki-users] web hosting questions / offtopic

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Tue Jan 30 12:49:23 CST 2007

Russ Fink wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My sincere apologies for going off-topic, but in order to provide the
> superior interactive user experience as compared to "flash sites" or flat
> pages, the PmWiki software has some requirements that other software might
> not, and so I would like to solicit your experiences.

www.canadianwebhosting.com . Friendly, fast, inexpensive. Cheapest plan
has PHP and good bandwidth, email, etc. Patient with first-timers and
still able to answer Hubby's more advanced questions. Rare downtime. You
have to pay more for bells and whistles like Fantastico and website
templates -- but if you're using PmWiki, you don't need them.

Also
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmwikiFriendlyHosting

Cheers!
Sandy