[pmwiki-users] [announcement] New branch of pmwiki-mode

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 15:34:41 CST 2007

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Lukasz Stafiniak wrote:

> I'm working on emacs mode for pmwiki, details here:
>
> http://www.ii.uni.wroc.pl/~lukstafi/pmwiki/index.php?n=PmWikiMode.PmWikiMode

Hi Lukasz,

Cool. If you'd like you could just continue - I can for instance give you
access to the repository at sourceforge. Or we could ask Patrick if he
could host it for us.

I stopped working on it primarily because I didn't see how I could get it
to edit pages over SSL :-(   (And these days I'm mostly working on pages
on a secure server)

> I'd like to hear your comments.

I'd be interested in hearing what your plans/goals are. Maybe you could
tell me?

> Where would be it's place in EmacsModes group?

Anwywhere you like. If you decide you just want to continue on it, then
you can reorganize the pages as you like. I never really got around to
finishing it up as much as I'd like.

cheers
/Christian

PS. I might be interested in helping out a little bit, but I have some
other commitments that take a lot of my time.