[pmwiki-users] CSS Markup 2.2.B37 vs 2.2.B57

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Wed Jul 4 21:32:43 CDT 2007

On Thursday 05 July 2007, John Morris wrote:
> I think I am seeing a situation where release 2.2.B37 could use the
> following markup and it is not recognized in 2.2.B57
>
> I am using the same Triad skin and the same config.php file in both cases.
>
> Markup('css', 'directive',

It should be 'directives', not 'directive'.

> I checked the release log and could not find anything that referred to CSS
> markup or markup code changing.

It changed in version 2.2.0-beta46 (2007-05-19) to ignore Markup() rules that
have unknown $when parameters. Your $when parameter 'directive' is not
recognized and is therefore ignored (previously it was processed at some
point anyway).

For more information on the Markup() function, please see :
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/CustomMarkup

Thanks,
Petko