[pmwiki-users] Is it possible? Draft Page indication and cross reference

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Thu Jul 5 06:49:09 CDT 2007

Hagan,

You are a star!  I've implement that IAW your recipe and it works well.
Instead of adding to the sidebar I thought it best to add to the
'Site.PageActions' file.  On mine I colour code 'View Draft' to red and
'View Published' in green.

Thanks for your support on this one - great enhancement.
-Steve.

Fox