[pmwiki-users] Disabeling certain links

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Thu Jul 5 12:13:21 CDT 2007

Uhhhh.... I think Helge's referring to the pagegroup link which appears
in the upper left corner of the pages on PmWiki.org using the PmWiki
skin.....
For the 'cookbook' part it shows up as "Cookbook /". To make that go
away would be a skin change, I'd assume....

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Informatics
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 857-364-4786  cel: 617-794-7151