[pmwiki-users] How do I supress this?

Ian MacGregor lists at imacgregor.com
Fri Jul 6 20:04:34 CDT 2007

On Friday 06 July 2007 6:00:37 pm Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 05:33:21PM -0700, Ian MacGregor wrote:
> > I have a page which redirects to another page but the page I end up on
> > has
> >
> > 'redirected from $Group.$Page'
> >
> > at the top. How do I supress that line?
> > I have added $PageRedirectFmt = ''; to config.php but it doesn't seem to
> > be helping. What am I missing?
>
> Gee, that should work.  Double-check that it's spelled correctly
> in the config.php?
It's spelled correctly, or at least I think it is. Here is the exact text
copy/pasted from config.php:

$PageRedirectFmt = '';

If that is correct, there may be a recipe interfering with it. Here is a list
of recipes I use:

include_once('cookbook/autorestore.php');
include_once('cookbook/skinchange.php');
include_once('cookbook/pagetoc.php');
include_once('cookbook/includeupload.php');
include_once('cookbook/kob.php');
include_once('scripts/authuser.php');
include_once('cookbook/XSiteInfo_b.php');
include_once('cookbook/pmfeed.php');
include_once('cookbook/analyze.php');
include_once('cookbook/pmform.php');
include_once('cookbook/captcha.php');
include_once('cookbook/thumblink.php');
include_once('cookbook/wsplus.php');
include_once('cookbook/expirediff.php');

Can you think of anything else I should try?

Ian MacGregor