[pmwiki-users] IE CSS Compatability (cont)

Christian Stealth at fireflyuk.net
Sun Jul 8 10:55:33 CDT 2007

I cant seem to get anything out of this, could somone run me through the
general placement and usage of this code.

i understand that its supposed to run the specified CSS instead of the
regular one when IE is being used. but it doesn't seem to make any
difference at all.

so to confirm,

i put this code, into my config.php?

then make a .css file which is called ie_flexi.css and put it in the
same place as my normal .css
which is specified by the href?