[pmwiki-users] Triad-Skin - Match Page and Rightbar

pmwikilist at arcor.de pmwikilist at arcor.de
Wed Jul 11 16:24:01 CDT 2007

I am working with the triad-skin. I have a page with a pagetextvariable ptv = abc and a second one with ptv = def. If the first page shows up, I like to display a special page in my rightbar for PTV= abc, for the second I want to show another page (or sidenote) in my rightbar matching PTV=def. How can this be done?

I know there is a limitation with conditional markup and PTV and include. So this would not work:
(:if ptv = abc include = page abc:)

I tried to use a pagelist-directive and set up a defined fmt on my Site.LocalTemplates-page, but I did not manage to get this right.

Perhaps it is possible to expand the (:showright:)-directive to something like "if page $:abc showright abc-rightbar"?

Thank you for your help, Martin

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  39,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2