[pmwiki-users] Filtering searches

Ian MacGregor lists at imacgregor.com
Fri Jul 13 10:23:48 CDT 2007

I know I can keep the PmWiki group from appearing in search results with:

$SearchPatterns['normal'][] = '!^PmWiki\\.!';

How do I keep $Group.HomePage from appearing in search results?
I have several home pages that I use as trails and they don't really need to
be in search results. I figure I can speed up the search and narrow things
down at the same time by preventing HomePage from appearing in search
results.

Is it something like:

$SearchPatterns['normal'][] = "!^$Group.HomePage!";

Regards,
Ian MacGregor