[pmwiki-users] Preventing a script for a group

Ian MacGregor lists at imacgregor.com
Sat Jul 14 14:41:03 CDT 2007

I have a group called News in which I have pages for newsfeeds using pmfeed.
I am also using this in config.php to reduce link spam

$UnapprovedLinkCountMax = 5;
include_once('scripts/urlapprove.php');
$UnapprovedLinkFmt =
  "\$LinkText<a class='apprlink' href='\$PageUrl?action=approvesites'
   title='\$LinkUrl'>$[(approve sites)]</a>";

The problem is some links in the news feeds refuse to approve regardless of
what I try - even unsetting $UnapprovedLinkCountMax. So, I thought the best
thing to do is password protect ?action=edit for all pages in the News group
and turn off url approvals for that group. The problem I am having is that I
don't know how to turn off url approvals for the News group.
I tried this in config.php but it didn't work:

if ($Group != 'News') include_once('scripts/urlapprove.php');

Any ideas?

Regards,
Ian MacGregor