[pmwiki-users] Cleaner search results page

Mildiner, Melvyn Melvyn.Mildiner at verint.com
Sun Jul 15 07:02:12 CDT 2007

I've edited my search results to exclude various pages. I've also
changed the search tips that are displayed to only show relevant ones
for my users. There's one more thing I'd like to be able to change:

Currently my search results page consists of:
----------------------------
[search box] [search button]

Results of search for fmt=#title sample search:

    * Result1
    * Result2

7 pages found out of 85 pages searched.
----------------------------

I'd like to remove the "results of" line and replace it with the numeric
result. Is this possible? In other words, my ideal page would look like
this:

----------------------------
[search box] [search button]

7 pages found out of 85 pages searched:

    * Result1
    * Result2

TIA,
Melvyn

This electronic message contains information from Verint Systems, which may be privileged and confidential.
The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s)or entity named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by replying to this email (1).