[pmwiki-users] Recent changes question

Ian MacGregor lists at imacgregor.com
Sun Jul 15 14:48:42 CDT 2007

I have opened up my wiki so it is a true wiki now :)
Site.AllRecentChanges is nice to have so I can see at a glance any changes
made to the wiki. What I'd like to be able to do is have a page that shows
all changes by all authors who are not the admin. I think I need pagelist to
do this but I'm not sure how to go about it. The author "ianmac" is an admin
so I don't need to know the edits performed by that author. Is there a way to
do "show changes from all authors who are not ianmac" or something?

Regards,
Ian MacGregor