[pmwiki-users] Notify List "switch"

John Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Sun Jul 15 23:20:40 CDT 2007

Would the following work from the command line for a session?

?action=$EnableNotify = 0

With the config.php file set to $EnableNotify = 1, I would hope this would
only reset it for the particular session.

One too many equals I am sure but this would act as a nice session toggle if
it would work.

John Morris