[pmwiki-users] PMwiki in Arabic?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 18 09:48:31 CDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 18, 2007 at 06:01:08AM -0400, francisdomoney at aol.com wrote:
>    Has anyone used PM wiki with Arabic or other Right to left languages?

I'm very keen to support right-to-left languages, but unfortunately
I can't always tell what is "correct".

There's an Arabic group on pmwiki.org for experimenting with
right-to-left Arabic text, see

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiAr/PmWikiAr

The prompts can be changed at

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiAr/XLPage

For some reason the page action links aren't highlighting correctly
in my browser; to edit the page(s) you may need to explicitly add
?action=edit to them.

If there are any skin or other configuration changes that need
to be made to improve rtl support, let me know and I'll add them.