[pmwiki-users] Not-so-newb farm problem...

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jul 19 11:28:34 CDT 2007

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 12:06:27PM -0400, Mike Shanley wrote:
> I'm trying to work out the kinks of a wikifarm. Right now, I just have
> the home-wiki and one 'field'. Though they're under different domains,
> they're hosted in the same place. The home wiki works perfectly.
>
> Now, though the field wiki can edit previously created pages, it can't
> create new ones. wiki.d is chmod to 777 in the home wiki and the field.
> Also, the field will load the sidebar and the mainpage (from Site and
> Main) but when I try to navigate into the PmWiki group, it gives a 404,
> just like when trying to make a new page.
>
> I've been going in little circles, and I haven't been able to find any
> documentation that can help me out of this problem. Any ideas?

Are there any urls we could look at?

When you say "they're hosted in the same place", do you mean they're
hosted on the same server but in different directories?

Perhaps you could give us a directory layout that describes
a bit more how your farm is set up?  And are there any special
config.php or farmconfig.php settings you've made?