[pmwiki-users] skin question: pmwiki-inserted styles after HeaderText

Algardas alglt at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 05:44:55 CDT 2007

Good day, list.

I have a question regarding skin templates.

PmWiki puts a lot of style information after the comment <!--HeaderText--> in the template. Is there a way to control it?

I want to define styles such as .vspace{}, .indent{}, .createlink{} in my css files.  But I do not want to define action specific styles, such as ?action=diff.

Now, if I remove <!--HeaderText-->, I may lose many definitions I'm not aware of, because I do not know all the internals of PmWiki. Or maybe there are no other page specific styles defined, besides the styles for ?action=diff ?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Algardas