[pmwiki-users] Outline format and images

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 20 20:44:16 CDT 2007

On 7/20/07, Scott Smith <smackaysmith at gmail.com> wrote:
> When using OulineLists and inserting images in the ordered list, your -->
> needs to match plus one dash the preceding numbered items # level. (Sorry
> for the painful sentence.)
>
> Example:
> #%outline2% one
> # two
>  ## three
> --->Attach:hughdragon.jpg
> ## four
> # five
>
> Because the image follows two ## signs, I need ---> in front of the Attach.

You do not need the ---> if you use leading whitespace, as in

#%outline2% one
# two
## three
   Attach:hughdragon.jpg
## four
# five

>From http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules#WhitespaceRules

  "Any line that begins with whitespace and aligns
  with a previous list item (whether bulleted, numbers
  or definitional) is considered to be "within" that
  list item."

Hagan