[pmwiki-users] password requested only the first time

Charles Little charles.little at corp.ivs.cc
Mon Jul 23 20:33:01 CDT 2007

<<
	It works OK the first time,
	But when I go to edit a second time, the password is not requested.
	What's wrong?

It seems to work.  My only suggestions would be 1) perhaps you aren't
closing the browser?  If you visit the same site after entering the password
in the same browser session, it won't ask you, or 2) is the browser
remembering the password?  Does your browser perhaps have a password
remember feature that has stored the password?

But if it reassures you, on Firefox, if I close the browser between edit
attempts, it asks me again.