[pmwiki-users] Division by zero error

Steve steve2001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 09:16:14 CDT 2007

Today i noticed the errors below on one page of my wiki and dont understand
what happened.  There are no recent changes in the history.  I clicked the
most recent restore but the errors are still there.

*----*
*Warning*: Division by zero in */usr/www/users/stevef/wiki/pmwiki.php* on
line *1100*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/www/users/stevef/wiki/pmwiki.php:1100) in *
/usr/www/users/stevef/wiki/pmwiki.php* on line *884*
*----*
**
The page is located here:
http://www.kitebuilder.com/wiki/pmwiki.php/KitePlans/KitePlans

Any ideas on how it happened and/or how to correct it?   Thanks.

--Steve