[pmwiki-users] Expanding lists using new Pagelist (:template:)

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:42:06 CDT 2007

I'm trying to create a sidebar using the new (:template:) markup.
Example 1 below shows how the markup should look. However, when the
site visitor is *not* in the present group, I do not want "Group's"
pages to show. Thus, I want the list to look like Example 2, below. I
can do this using the older style of using conditionals, but want to
use the newer style. Any advice is appreciated.

Example 1:
=======

* Group
** Page 1
** Page 2
** Page 3
* Group 2

Example 2:
=========

* Group
* Group 2

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill