[pmwiki-users] Shrinking uploaded images...

Mike Shanley thebarmy at omniversalism.com
Sat Jul 28 19:59:55 CDT 2007

Ben Wilson wrote:
> Does this get you started? I think the last one is more likely what
> you're wanting. Just wrap it in a recipe.
>
> * http://www.sitepoint.com/article/image-resizing-php
> * http://www.websitepublisher.net/article/php-image-resize/
> * http://www.blazonry.com/scripting/upload-size.php

You've been doubly helpful today! Thanks!

The last one is what I'm looking for... almost. That script only resizes
jpg, which is a problem in itself, but the script is also throwing weird
errors before the page even loads. I'm going to look around for
something, but if someone here knows of another possibility, please let
me know.

--
        ~Mike Shanley~

    ~you are almost there~