[pmwiki-users] xml4pmwiki recipe is out

Jean-Fabrice [gmail] jeanfabrice at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 09:07:08 CDT 2007

Hi list,

I'm pleased to announce the first public release of the xml4pmwiki
recipe (http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Xml4pmwiki)

This recipe, originally based on the includexml recipe from Dominique
Faure, adds the following features :
* can use the pmwiki #begin#end schema for targetting xml/xsl data
* use a direct filesystem access for getting content of Attach:file
instead of a URL wrapper
* corrects some issues I ran into with includexml (transformation of [[<<]] tag)

afaik, Dominique is also working on a new release of includexml with
more security / more features than xml4pmwiki has. Let me know if you
think my recipe is too much redundant, I will discard it.

Jean-Fabrice