[pmwiki-users] Conceptual challenges from ZAPwiki...

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Fri Jun 1 18:09:13 CDT 2007

On Saturday 02 June 2007, Henrik wrote:
> Two points:
>
> 1. Would it make sense to move this thread to the pmwiki-devel forum?
>
> 2. I get a bit concerned when Patrick feels compelled to repeat points
> previously made, particularly in relation to a challenge to his
> legitimacy, or the legitimacy of his technical positions. It wastes his
> time, and presumably saps his normally sunny demeanor<grin>
>
> There comes a time when it becomes legitimate to say that a thread
> doesn't belong here, and when challenges to Patrick become belabored and
> inappropriate, even with Patrick's unique generosity.
>
> - Henrik

I couldn't agree more with (2). About (1), I feel that discussions about
ZAPwiki may be even better on the zapwiki.org site inside a ZAPforum or a
ZAPmailinglist. If you (it) need(s) more publicity, a new project
announcement at freshmeat [1] will generate a huge interest and bring you
about 2-3 thousands single visitors per day in the first week. However, a
standard free software license (GPL, MIT) would be better, as many good
coders able to help you will not waste their time to even look at a
proprietary peace of code.

Greetings,
Petko

[1] http://freshmeat.net