[pmwiki-users] Commentbox + Toggle Div: the saga continues!

isherr at fes.uwaterloo.ca isherr at fes.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 1 18:15:09 CDT 2007

Hi all,

Thanks for the quick feedback for my issue. Sadly though, the
suggestions didn't seem to work, so i'm wondering if anyone else has
any ideas.

In a nutshell, i have a commentbox form placed in a toggle div section
in a group footer. the toggle div is created by the show/hide script.
what i would like to do is have the commentbox form AND all the
comments automatically placed inside this toggled div after they are
created.
instead, the comments are posted outside the group footer entirely.

the code for my group footer is this:

(:toggle div=labelwhore-comments init=hide lshow='show comments'
lhide='hide comments':)
>> id=labelwhore-comments border='1px solid #33ffcc' padding=5px
>> bgcolor=#333333<<
(:commentbox LabelWhore.GroupFooter:)
[[#comments]]
>> <<

i have enabled posting comments to other pages, as suggested by a user.
i'm wondering if there is something i am missing in my config file?
perhaps some things aren't playing nicely together?

you can see the situation
http://vinylagain.com/pmwiki/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=LabelWhore.BlueNote
here.

thanks!