[pmwiki-users] RFC: Site-Admin group - second call

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Sat Jun 2 20:04:37 CDT 2007

What would the issue be of having it a wikiword (like PmWiki)?
Actually, as a wikiword there would be less chance of it conflicting
with a name bring used (Admin, Administration, Management, Operation,
Function, Policy, System, or anything else remotely descriptive seems to
have real-world applications by webmasters).  If there's no functional
barrier to using a wikiword, then I feel it is descriptive/intuitive and
has a lesser chance of causing a naming conflict.

A suggestion to Patrick, if we're renaming some default groups anyhow,
perhaps change PmWiki to Documentation or something similar?

Russ Jackman

Content Management Systems - e-Commerce - Internet Strategy
http://www.InternetAdvisor.ca

--
Internet Advisor
"We Build Websites that Build Profits"