[pmwiki-users] Has Anyone Tried the "Netstreams" Skin? Does it work?

IchBin weconsultants at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 00:31:52 CDT 2007

Karina wrote:
> I really like that and the "A bit modern" skin.  I prefer tho, the colors on
> the Netstreams skin, but am not sure if it is finished, and fairly bug-free.
>
> Anyone have experience with it?  Has it been problematic?  Or fairly easy to
> use.
>
> Thanks!

I use the "A bit modern" skin one one of my websites. I like it also..
It's not new school looks but I was not looking for that. That is, a
blog-like website.

As for changing the color scheme it does not take much to change to what
you want. Just look at that skins folder. The color background are
images. You can just load them int a paint program and change them.

I can not speak about Netstreams. I have not used it. I just checked
there website and the English link is not working but looks like a site
under construction. You can always get the skin and test it out.

--
Thanks in Advance...           http://weconsulting.org
IchBin, Philadelphia, Pa, USA http://ichbinquotations.weconsulting.org