[pmwiki-users] Attach won't work when I ftp-ing image to uploads

Doug Johnson doug at asknice.com
Tue Jun 5 15:28:10 CDT 2007

Actually to clarify, when you upload via the Attach page, it converts
incorrect uppercase to lowercase.  Your FTP program isn't doing that.
If you wrote a call to your FTP program or used something else and
converted the incorrect case to lower case, that ought to work.

vincent wrote:
> Yes, thank you, that helped
>
> So the conclusion is:
>     when uploading via Attach page it work with capital letters
>     when uploading via FTP it don't work with capital letters but with lower
> letters.
>
> Thank you all very much for all help
> **Vincent

Doug Johnson
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to
be." - Kurt Vonnegut
800-456-4522 CompuLink Sales
805-497-4952 CompuLink Fax
216-453-3793 DJ Direct VOIP-Gizmo dugjohnson
916-644-6980 DJ Direct eFax
doug at compulink-software.com <mailto:doug at compulink-software.com> Email
doug at asknice.com <mailto:doug at asknice.com> Personal Email