[pmwiki-users] Ascii SVG

Robert Fant rfant at cox.net
Tue Jun 5 23:20:49 CDT 2007

Greetings All,

I recently posted a "wish-list" type note/request pertaining to a recipe for using Ascii SVG as seen in the ASciencePad wiki.
Shortly thereafter I received two favorable responses but nothing sense.  Is this something that can be done?  Am I being impatient?  Can I do anything to help?

++++++++++++++++

Outside the realm of PMWiki but a PHP need.
Has anyone here ever heard of or used a quiz script called QuizOMatic 76?
It's a neat little script and could come in real handy for my students and I.

I've installed it, connected to my database, ran some quizzes and they all seem to work fine.
Unfortunately, the "results.php" doesn't seem to want to cooperate; it doesn't put out the graph nor the results of the quizzes.

Anyway, if one of you PHP wizards would care to take a look at it, I would be forever in your debt.

I'm just a lowly math teacher, not a programmer.

Sincerely,
Robert