[pmwiki-users] wikigallery problem with PopupWindow recipe

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 06:50:20 CDT 2007

Wednesday, June 6, 2007, 12:05:04 PM, Martin Spindler wrote:

> Also, I do not understand the meaning of "><|". I just read the
> definition of the Markup() - function [1] and as far as I understand,
the ">><|" specifies the $when, and should be something like: "inline",
> "block", or "style". But what does "><|" mean?

I don't know.
You could try and change wikigallery markup rules in the php file
so that they get translated before popwin:

replace all instances of  '><|'  with  '<popwin1'

(make a backup first, this change may not work, I have not tested it)

  ~Hans