[pmwiki-users] strange site behavior

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Jun 10 15:49:02 CDT 2007

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> PmWiki uses $ScriptUrl whenever it issues a HTTP redirect, and to
> generate the links to individual items in RSS feeds.
(...)

I understand. I simply don't know what was wrong before

I set back the config right now for anybody be able to test
http://claire.dodin.net/data/index.php

I simply set a # in front of the two relevant lines, the behavior is
exactly the same than with my own config.

to try use the links at the bottom of the sidebar (to site)

once on a while, I get a page without skin. At that moment, any wiki
link get a doubled domain name, it's enough to look at the link on the
bottom of the browser

http://claire.dodin.net/claire.dodin.net/data/index.php?n=Main.RecentChanges
why??

AFAIK the host system is Unix (probably Linux). The problem is the
same with mozilla, konqueror or IE...

NB: I set the diag for help

jdd
--