[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Manipulating dates with MarkupExpressions & ZAP

Benoit Dutilleul benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:43:19 CDT 2007

No idea about how to make this work?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Benoit Dutilleul <benoit.dutilleul at googlemail.com>
Date: 9 juin 2007 19:23
Subject: Manipulating dates with MarkupExpressions & ZAP
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com

I am working on a system to manage a list of events. Each event is defined
by a title, a description, a date and a venue. I have problems to have the
dates working properly. Indeed, my zap form asks the user adding the event
for a year, a month, a day and an hour but I want all this information to be
converted into a timestamp.

This is how I am trying to do it - without success - for the moment:

(:zapform key=AddEvent:)
(:zap datapage="Events.Event-{(ftime %s)}" AddEvent:)
(:input text EventYear "{$thisyear}":)
(:zap EventDate={(ftime fmt='%s' when='{$EventYear}')} AddEvent:)
(:zap savedata="EventDate" AddEvent:)
(:input submit:)
(:zapend:)

Any idea of how I can make it work?